A Meme from the Canine Contingent

I saw this meme over at the Wayfarer Scientista's and decided to do this meme in lieu of a regular post. Enjoy!

Here are 5 random facts from the Dixie Dog:

1. I am a very food-orientated dog. I will follow you to the ends of the earth for a piece of kibble. I have this trick (don't tell anyone, though) where I put my ears back and look up at my Person's guests to get food. They think that I've not eaten for weeks!

2. I can climb trees. Not straight up the trunk, but if there's a limb close enough to the ground I can climb. It scares my Person, but I can get closer to the squirrels that way!

3. I will only go to sleep when covered by a blanket. Even when the air conditioning broke last July, I slept under a blanket.

4. I love car rides. And being with my Person. So, luckily I get to ride in a car (and be with my Person) often to go to Dodge. I love stopping at rest stops and investigating.

5. I like to go in pools. I won't jump in or go above my head (that's just crazy!). But I love to lay down on the second step. When my People come to get me out, I can make them go away when I make a big splash by slapping my paw into the water.

I'll go ahead and tag any other dog that wants to do this meme!

Rules: Link to your tagger's owner and post these rules on your blog.Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.