I was tagged by CAE for this meme. I think I should add as a caveat that my music collection has some really random, very embarrassing stuff. This is because I started ripping CDs from my music collection in college and (somehow) managed to rip all of the CDs I owned prior to that time. I have, as will soon become obvious, not been that efficient since.
Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song. (I did skip some songs that had the song title in the first line.)
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike through when someone gets them right.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING.
1. What's a matter Mary Jane?
2. I can't stop myself from calling
3. You brace and hold it all inside
4. As they pulled you out from the oxygen tent
5. I've been watching you and all you do for quite some time
6. Steve, Gordon, Ali, Pam, Sue, I'm Angel, Tom, Collins
7. Let me tell you about a girl I know
8. Harry Truman was our president/A coke a burger cost you 30 cent
9. I could've been a sailor/ I could've been a cook
10. I live at the end of a 5 and half minute hallway
11. I'm wide awake in the dark
12. I know I should be happy in your land
13. In a room full of people, hanging on one person's breath
14. He scares easily, it makes him so angry at me
15. I love the east
16. You've got your ball
17. If only we could fly
18. I heard a word from on high
19. Some day mother will die and I'll get the money 20. Drink up baby doll
21. Not saying, not charmed at all
22. My love, my love, my love, how could you do this to me?
23. Don't go changing
24. What's wrong baby?
25. Baby you pretend that things ain't what they seem