No internets!

I moved this past weekend and was without internet for the past 48 hours. I didn't check email or blog posts. So, one of the first things I did after getting into work today was to check my email. I felt like an addict getting a fix. Finally! Internet! I felt a wave of relief wash over me as I checked my iGoogle page, my gmail, the New York Times website, and was able to google some song lyrics that have been driving me crazy.

The house is great. I'll try to take and post some pictures later this week. I'm almost all moved in. There are a few odds and ends that I need to get from my old apartment. Then the unpacking fun begins. I don't think it'll be too bad, though. I'm pretty good at dividing up large tasks into smaller, more manageable ones. I can just take it one box at a time.

Oh! And how the Dixie Dog loves her new yard! She loves going outside to run. Just watching her tear around the back yard yesterday made me very happy. She finally has a yard! Plus, it was really nice this morning to be able to sit outside on the back porch with a cup of coffee and watch her run around.

So far I've only done so-so on my No Eating Out challenge. I had dinner out last night with Dr. Man and co. But I'm trying really hard not to go out to eat tonight, but it's my friend's birthday. So, I want to go, but I know I shouldn't. Le sigh.

But house! And yard! And garage! The new challenge is to keep the house from getting too cluttered and curbing my wants.