I'm horrible about getting around to doing meme. Science Woman tagged me about a month ago to do the 5 things meme. And I just got around to it...
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Worrying about applying to college
2. Trying to impress a boy who was completely wrong for me.
3. Frustrating my parents.
4. Taking physics and biology (and enjoying the courses).
5. Daydreaming about leaving HomeTown.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Test activity of my protein at an intermediate purification step.
2. Precipitate my protein (only to resuspend it).
3. Spend time with Dr. Man (it's a sort-of date night).
4. Send a letter to a close friend.
5. Make a whole bunch of buffers.
5 snacks I love:
4. Ice cream
5 things I'd do if I were a millionaire (and I'm assuming a many times over millionaire):
1. Set aside money for retirement.
2. Do something philanthropic (I'm not sure if I'd set up my own fund or if I'd donate to one previously established).
3. Pay off my mortgage, my parents mortgage, and In-Laws mortgage.
4. Set aside money for theoretical children's needs.
5 places I've lived:
1. Parent's house.
2. Rundown Co-op
3. Our soon-to-be ex-president's state
4. Super-nice apartment (with my own bathroom)
5. In the house that Dr. Man and I bought.
5 jobs I've had:
1. Bag Girl at now defunct Grocery Store Chain.
2. Cashier at Kmart
3. Camp counselor
4. Telephone survey person (not marketer)
5. Lab tech
8 hours ago