Flattery is lovely

I turned on my computer this morning to find this list bandied about on my google reader. Curiousity (and a desire to read more blogs) had me clicking over to see who was on the list. Imagine my surprise when I saw my blog on that list! I was delighted to see several blogging giants on the list (and confused by one) and cannot fathom how I fit among them. I'm honored to apart of anything with this creed:
Women have long played an important role in scientific developments and discourse, however, this role has historically received relatively less recognition and coverage as compared to their male counterparts. Over the last few years, however, blogging has opened up a way for leading women in science to bring to light the important improvements women have made, the struggles they still encounter, and the strategies they set up for their work to be recognized.