My life is an amalgamation of everyone1 else's life in the blogosphere [link removed**]. This is just creeping me out.
Ok, I'm only half-joking. It's just strange that over the past few days I've seen so many posts that relate to what's going on in my life at the moment. March has not been kind to me.
- Unblogable #1 (I still can't talk about it because it involves someone else), is no longer anxiety provoking (as it's been resolved ). However, there's still some practical things related to it that are inconvenient.
- A really bad anniversary, which
- is a contributing factor to my particular "crash."
- 1I'm getting this checked out again in four days (previously known as the end of the month). And, according to my NP, it should "turn out to be absolutely nothing to very minor at worst. But just in case...." So, it's probably nothing like what Dr. Isis or Professor Chaos went/are going through. I'm just a bit freaked. 'Cause, you know, there isn't supposed to be a lump there.
- I'm getting over the plague (again).
- Our car has reached the point where we need to replace it.
- Another unblogable has cropped up involving relatives of mine that is causing all sorts of interpersonal turmoil.
- Dr. Man is taking the last of his medical licensing exams at the end of this month.
- And, last, but not least: Registration for a conference is open, which means I need data now and, well, the Science Gods do not work on demand.
*I suppose this post could also be entitled: "In Which I Overshare"
**I decided that the overshare line is there. So, I drew it. In the sand. As it were.