Checking in

I know, I know. I never write, I never call, I've dropped off the face of the planet. I'm still here. I haven't blogged because I'm trying to be more positive about grad school (and life in general). But lately I've been grumpy. Over everything. And no one wants to hear me grump.

So, let's see if I can be positive in this blog post. Well, research is going, well, like it always goes: in fits and starts. Project: Pretty Colors is going swimmingly. It seems that most any time I try something, it works (more or less). It's really pleasing to try something and get a useful result. Project: Damned Yeast is going, well, deserving of its name. Things that were working have just stopped. I am positive, though, that it'll start working again... eventually.

What else? Umm... I'm going to the 'City of Brotherly Love' this upcoming weekend for a wedding. It should be fun. And I'm taking a three day weekend for it. So, definitely no lab work next weekend.

Also-also, I'm going to take a nap later. That's very positive!