I am my own worst enemy

So, I'm going to be honest here (mostly because I have a hard time being honest with myself and this will help), I'm having a hard time right now. It's just normal run-of-the-mill grad school stuff. Progress has slowed to a crawl and I can feel that having an effect on my psyche. I'm getting this whole I'll-never-graduate feeling with the associated panic. This feeling is absolutely paralyzing. I fear getting the results from experiments because it might be bad (bad in the sense of 'It didn't work,' not in the 'This disproves my hypothesis' sort of way). That leads to me having a hard time starting experiments, concentrating, and getting out of bed in the morning. I'm trying to counteract that behavior. I'm going in to lab every morning and starting experiments right away. I take deep breaths. I walk to the library during experiments (it gets me outside and moving). I've also changed my daily affirmation from "Data = Papers = Disseration = Graduation" to "One day at a time. The g-word will happen, when it happens." Because I'll graduate one day and there's no sense in worrying about it. If I continue to put in the effort with experiments, they'll eventually work and this will lead to the Graduation Central Dogma (see previous affirmation). And everything will be all happy... right?