I've been writing posts in my head, but by the time I get home I'm too exhausted to write. Today is no exception, but I don't want to lose my posting momentum. So, in classic style, I present to you: RBOC
- I'm making progress with my experiments! I'm afraid of jinxing myself by being too pleased about it.
- My parents want to know when I'm graduating. At least it's better than them asking if I'm going to graduate.
- I want to make New Year Resolutions. But I'm awful at keeping them and it always makes me sad when I don't. So, I'm holding off this year. Still, it's hard to resist the temptation. I love the idea of it being a shiny, new year with all sorts of opportunities to improve (be faster, stronger, smarter) upon myself.
- I got a really flattering, but unbloggable, offer (career-wise). It really is pretty nifty-- if I can toot my own horn for a minute.
- I'm going to host Scientiae for March. Stay tuned for more on that.
- The Wii Fit is keeping me more active than I would be otherwise. I think it's only really good for strength training/yoga/balance type things. I'm not a fan of a lot of the cardio stuff. Although, Dr. Man gets a kick out of the hula hoop stuff.
And those are the highlights (or lowlights). I'm cutting back on my working hours this week, so you may get an actual post out of me yet!