For the curious...

Here are the answers to the shuffle meme... The ones in orange are the ones that people guessed correctly.

1. What's a matter Mary Jane? "Mary Jane" by Alanis Morrisette
2. I can't stop myself from calling "In the Morning" by Nora Jones
3. You brace and hold it all inside/It's more than you can stand/No one ever tries to understand "Come Out Swinging" by Offspring
4. As they pulled you out from the oxygen tent/You asked for the latest party "Diamond Dogs by Beck
5. I've been watching you and all you do for quite some time "Let Me In" by Save Ferris
6. Steve, Gordon, Ali, Pam, Sue, I'm Angel, Tom, Collins Life Support from the musical Rent
7. Let me tell you about a girl I know/she follows me around wherever I go/This little girl, she drives me insane "Slave Girl" by Goo Goo Dolls
8. Harry Truman was our president/A coke a burger cost you 30 cent "The Night Hank Williams Came to Town" by Johnny Cash
9. I could've been a sailor/ I could've been a cook/A real live lover, could have been a book "One of These Things First" by Nick Drake (From the Garden State soundtrack)
10. I live at the end of a 5 and half minute hallway "Five and a half minute hallway by" Poe
11. I'm wide awake in the dark/trying to figure out where you are "Red Light Fever" by Liz Phair
12. I know I should be happy in your land/It's not all that wild to me/not that I want it to be any other way/I know that it's hell out there/ here at the borders of America Town "America Town" by Five for Fighting
13. In a room full of people, hanging on one person's breath "Green and Grey" by Nickel Creek)
14. He scares easily, it makes him so angry at me " Trigger Happy Jack" by Poe
15. I love the east/I love the west/north, south they're both the best/but I only want to go there as a guest/ "I Love Being Here with You" by Diana Krall
16. You've got your ball "Crash" by Dave Matthews Band
17. If only we could fly "My Generation" by Limp Bizkit
18. I heard a word from on high "Made for TV Movie" by Incubus
19. Some day mother will die and I'll get the money "I Palindrome I" by They Might Be Giants
20. Drink up baby doll "Let Go" by Frou Frou
21. Not saying, not charmed at all "Crazy" by Tori Amos)
22. My love, my love, my love, how could you do this to me? "Letter Read" by Rachel Yamagata
23. Don't go changing "Don't go changing" by Billy Joel
24. What's wrong baby?/Don't they treat you like they should?/Did you take them for/every penny that you could? "If You Don't, You Don't" by Jimmy Eat World
25. Baby you pretend that things ain't what they seem "Get Mine, Get Yours" by Christina Aguilera

Labels: